Wednesday, June 23, 2010

OOTD: Giraffe City

I don't know that I've ever considered a giraffe print for clothing, but this dress changed my mind. Its pretty coral-colored animal spots have won me over.

Some of you might remember from my weekend shopping post that I got this dress at LOFT for 40% off plus another 15$ off. I always feel even more awesome when I wear something I saved a significant amount of money on!
Dress- LOFT (buy it here)
Cardigan- Charlotte Russe (similar here) (and here)
Shoes- Michael Kors Berkley T Strap
(buy them here)
Belt- Club Monaco
Bag- Michael Kors (similar here)
Watch- Michael Kors (buy it here)

I'm trying to provide more links to the exact items or similar items to what I'm wearing. Is that helpful? I hope so!

I hope you had a wonderful Wednesday!

xoxo,

Veronika.

Ask Me Anything- On Fromspring!
...and you really can ask me anything, but if it's too personal and/or offensive, I probably won't answer it.