Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Will You Be Watching?

My husband just made the BEST dinner---grilled shrimp with steamed veggies.  He seriously has a gift for using spices because he always makes everything so flavorful.  It was the perfect post-workout dinner.

I had a nice intense session with my trainer tonight---there was simply no way I was skipping tonight's workout.

Do you know why?....................................

Because tonight is one of televisions most exciting nights (at least for me)

Tonight, at 10/9 c the annual VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW airs on CBS.  I DVR it every year and keep it there all year long---anytime I need a little workout motivation, I just watch it and immediately feel pumped to get to the gym

I caught a few moments of E! News before I left for my workout and they were showing the VS models working with their trainers before the show.  Of course models are genetically thin on the most part, but nearly everyday I see paparazzi photos of models like Gisele and Karolina Kurkova leaving the gym. It definitely takes some maintenance.

Last year VS held a competition for a new model to walk the runway---Kylie Bisutti got the lucky spot---they showed the girls working with celebrity trainer David Kirsch and the workouts he did with them were not easy.

Here are some images from this year's show (it is always filmed in advance): (pics: justjared.buzznet.com)



I don't want to reveal too many of the runway shots! I will post more once it has aired.

Do you plan to watch the VS Fashion Show this year?

xoxo,

Veronika.

PS---this isn't really an outfit of the day because I was literally running out of my house and didn't even have my camera on the right setting and didn't have any good lighting...but I wanted to show you ladies my sweater coat that I got at H&M! It's so comfy and doubles as a jacket here on chilly days.