Blog Archive

Monday, March 14, 2011

Motivation Mondays: Juddeth Says "A Smile is the Best Beauty Secret!"

I met the gorgeous Juddeth-Morgahn recently at an Oscars red carpet party hosted by the beautiful Mia Gradney from Houston's CW (Channel 39 News).  The party was also a benefit for M.D. Anderson Cancer Center's children's art program which made the night even more special.

Immediately impressed by her incredible style, perfectly coiffed hair and gorgeous makeup, I just knew I had to feature Juddeth on Motivation Mondays!

Meet Juddeth.  She's the Content Coordinator at CW 39 News. She was hired over a year ago after interning for just 3 months! When's she's not at the station, Juddeth is a girl-on-the-go. She's done interviews with some of Hollywood's hottest: Nick Cannon, Carlos Mencia, and T.I., just to name a few.

Juddeth is also the Houston's Go To Gal for Galtime.com. She gives her readers product picks each week with a review and also does quick fix videos to get your looking your best in short amount of time. Eventually Juddeth would like to work in a major entertainment market as an Entertainment/Fashion reporter/anchor. Her ultimate goal, is to make women feel great about themselves, inside and out. You can check out Juddeth's GalTime blog here.


Here is Juddeth's wonderful MM interview:

You work on television- what are some of your best on-screen beauty tips?
SMILE! It does so much for viewers when there's a smile on your face. Happy is always beautiful.
 
Where is the most interesting place you've ever traveled?
I haven't traveled too much, but I randomly LOVE Brenham, Texas. The little shops are so cute. And it's the HOME of Bluebell ice-cream. (my guilty pleasure).  

What are your favorite things to do to stay in shape?  Describe your typical weekly fitness routine...
You mean when I'm NOT stuffing my face? Lol. I do intense cardio about 3-4 times a week and pilates when I can. I do while watching TV to keep me from late night snacking.


Where do you love to shop for clothing? What items should every girl have in her closet?
Thrift stores are my favorite! You never have to worry about anyone else wearing what you buy. And if you go to the right places you can find some stellar vintage labels. But if I'm making an appearance or I know there will be cameras, I go for a more tailored look from Zara, French Connection and all things Elie Tahari.I think every girl should have that one dress that makes her feel and look amazing. Mine is an LBD (little black dress)

What are you top 5-10 makeup products? The ones you absolutely couldn't live without!
Stila's Tinted Moisturizer.
Cherry Flavored Chapstick
Mac Lip Glass in Mad Cap
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Benefit Brow Zings
 
What are your favorite hair products?
Garnier Fructis Full Control Hair Spray
Fekkai Technician Shampoo
Fresh Pomegranate Conditioning Hair Rinse
Elasta QP Glaze

You've met a lot of celebrities through your job- which celeb's style do you admire most?
Right now my fashion fave is definitely Rihanna. I love a risk taker. She knows how to mix and match and she doesn't look like everyone else. Originality is key. And she, my friend, is the locksmith!lol


Which of your accomplishments are you most proud of?
Wow! I've been so blessed with so much, but I think I'm most proud of my blog. It's me finally getting a chance to be ME and sharing little secrets I've learned about beauty and fashion.
 
Shoes or bags- what do you love more?
Both! They can each do so much for an outfit. My love for them is equally shared. ha!

Do you follow a skincare routine?  Which products do you love to use to take care of your skin?
Routine? Honey Bee, I have an itenerary!lol I use Sephora's make-up remover wipes. And then i follow it with Neutrogena's Deep Clean Cream Cleanser. And then I use Peter Thomas Roth peel pads, toner, and peel pads.  It's a lot...I know.

Thank you Juddeth for motivating us this Monday and sharing your best tips and tricks---I have to agree ladies---a smile is one of the best beauty secrets I can think of!
If you have any questions for Juddeth, leave them in the comments below and I will ask her to come her an answer them---or you can visit her GalTime page and ask her there!

xoxo,

Veronika.