Blog Archive

Monday, March 28, 2011

OOTD: The Textured Hem

Happy MONDAY everyone!  I am feeling incredible right now because I just had the BEST workout. I took one of my trainer's classes and let me tell you, I was sweating like I've never sweat before.  It feels amazing to start my week with a massive sweat and muscle burning session.

I was also thrilled to start my week with this gorgeous black dress I got at Marshall's this weekend. It's by the brand Taylor which is sold at Nordstrom and other stores. It was originally over $100 and I got it for $49.99. Score. It's just such an incredible dress---and yes, it's black, but I just had to get it because it's so different from anything I own with the pretty texture on the hem---it's simple, yet makes a statement.

Let's take a look:
 


Dress- Taylor brand, Marshall's
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
Cardigan-  Express
Bag- Tory Burch

Thank you, as always, for being such amazing, sweet and supportive readers! I'm lucky to have you all.  Also---did you start off your Monday with an awesome workout? Tell me in the comments below!

xoxo,

Veronika.