Blog Archive

Friday, March 11, 2011

OOTD: Casual Friday

Just a quick outfit. Simple and comfy for a long day of filming...


 Coat- Zara
Tank- Marshall's
Hoodie- Banana Republic
Jeans- GAP "Always Skinny"
Flats- J. Crew
 

.......and just to prove that there's nothing I wouldn't do for charity
(even if it's a fashion faux-pas!).......


can you guess who I was???



















One of my clients has a charity gala each year and we always film a fun video of testimonials about the event's honorees and we mix in a funny storyline.  This year, we had an "evil minnie mouse" in our video and guess who volunteered to wear the costume?   Yes, I felt completely silly, but it's for a great cause!

I totally thought wearing a costume would be a piece of cake, but let me tell you---I was breakin' a sweat and using my muscles to hold certain positions and keep the head on as I did all of my crazy moves!  It was a lot of fun---and a lot of hard work too!
 
Happy weekend to everyone!!!

xoxo,
Veronika.