Blog Archive

Sunday, March 27, 2011

OOTN: The Dress I Didn't Wear

Last night H and I went to dinner with Candice and her date and we had a blast. I was so excited when I was getting ready to go out last night because I decided to wear one of my favorite dresses that I bought last year at Forever21.

Ultimately, I didn't wear it because I was worried it would be too cold inside the restaurant and I also didn't have a cardigan or blazer that worked well over the dress (note to self: get neutral/light colored blazer or cardigan.)


I did snap some pics of the dress before I changed because it's really truly one of my favorite pieces--- it reminds me of a watercolor painting.  What do you think?


 Dress- Forever 21
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
Belt- my grandmother's

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I will probably do a shopping post when I get back from returning some shoes today. I got some peep toe black classic pumps yesterday and for some reason they looked great with my skinny jeans when I tried them on in the store but then when I tried them on at home with just a skirt, I didn't like how they looked. So back they go!

xoxo,

Veronika.