Blog Archive

Friday, March 25, 2011

OOTD: Black, White, Lilac & Stripes (Casual Friday)

Happy Friday everyone! I am so incredibly sore today that my plan is to basically lounge around, read magazines, watch TV, order-in and relax!  Two days in a row of workouts after no workouts for a week= it hurts to sit down when I pee. Seriously.  But...I'm glad I'm back into it and sticking with my goals.

Here's what I wore today for casual Friday:
Cardigan- Armani Exchange
(LOVE--I'm obsessed with this cardi!)
Jeans- GAP "Always Skinny"
Tank- Marshalls
Jelly Flats- J.Crew
(you can get the online in other colors!)
Necklace- F21
Bracelets- forget the brand but they were for a charity thing



Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm kind of itching to get some new summer (heeled) sandals for work. I love open-toe shoes for spring/summer!

xoxo,

Veronika.

PS- check out my blogger friend Healthy Honey's blog sale! She's got some cute stuff for sale :)

I just had to add this to the post---my three favorite things on a Friday morning---my husband, Lulu and Starbucks: