Blog Archive

Thursday, March 24, 2011

OOTD: The Pink Dress

It's almost Friday, Friday, gonna get down on Friday, looking forward to the weekend, weekend, Friday, Friday, Friday....

Okay, that's enough of that---and for those of you who didn't catch the funny in that first line---you haven't watched Rebbecca Black's "Friday" video so I'm going to link it here for your viewing pleasure.

Yesterday, I showed you the Banana Republic olive dress (which, BTW I checked the freaking tag today and would you believe it---it was originally $115!!! I didn't even see that when I bought it for $41.99 plus 30% off...so now I feel even awesomer about it---if that's even possible!)

Today, I'm showing you the pink Banana Republic dress. I didn't really accessorize either dress because I wanted to show them just on their own---I'll play around with belts and such next time I wear 'em. Also--- a few people have asked about sizing. I got the olive in an XS and the pink in a Small. I have no idea why but I liked the olive in the smaller size. Weird.

HI LULU!!!
Dress-  Banana Republic
(On clearance racks right now!!!)
Cardigan- Express
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
(and yes, I've been wearing these every darn day)
Necklace- Tiffany & Co.

What are everyone's weekend plans?  I'm going to try and hit the gym, do some shopping and having dinner with Candice Saturday night!  Sounds like a perfect weekend to me!

Oh, and don't forget to check out Chloe's blog, See Chloe Shop
, for all of the sales happening this weekend!
xoxo,

Veronika.

PS- I finally got back into the gym today and my quads feel like they are going to rip off of my legs. Ahh yes, the burn. It feels good to be back :)