Blog Archive

Friday, March 18, 2011

OOTD: Minty Green for St. Patrick's Day!

This is the outfit I wore yesterday, for St. Patrick's Day. I actually started off wearing black and then gray, and decided I needed to wear something green. Baby steps people, baby steps.

AW Alert:  I also have to note that I did actually notice the muscle tone in my legs in these photos.  Usually it's hard for me to see the changes my body has gone through since the grueling workouts began, but I can definitely see it here. I spray tanned the other night, so maybe that helps me look a little more defined? In any case, me likey.
Tank- Banana Republic (love this minty color! need more of it!)
Skirt- LOFT
Cardigan- American Eagle Outfitters
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
Self-Tanner- Neutrogena Micro-Mist Sunless Tanning Spray  in "3/deep"
(because a tan is part of the outfit, right?)

xoxo,

Veronika.