Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

OOTD: Olive & Lilac

I just want to apologize for the quality of these photos. I had an early morning meeting and because of the time change I had no natural light to work with and had to adjust the brightness on these photos, which look a little fuzzy and shadow-y. But I wanted to share them because I wore the dress from my Banana Republic shopping trip last weekend.

Dress- Banana Republic
Cardigan- Armani Exchange
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
Necklace- Tiffany & Co.

I know I've been saying this for weeks, but it seems like each week just passes by in a snap.  Can I make a confession? I haven't worked out in a week.  My last workout was last Wednesday and I haven't hit the gym since then because my trainer was out of town. While it's been nice to have a break, I need to get back into the gym because I miss the energy and emotional boost I get from it.  So back to the gym I go---hopefully I'll workout Thursday through Sunday.

Also---I'm completely aware that my hair looks awful in these photos. I had a bad hair day today. It was just messy and all over the place.  I think now that my hair is a bit darker all over, I'm actually missing the lightness a bit (it looks a bit lighter in person) so the next time I go in, I'm just going to get my usual fine highlights weaved through, even in the underneath parts just to brighten it up a bit. The heavy sections of blonde weren't for me, but I can handle an all-over blended look.  Who knows though, the underneath part will probably fade pretty soon anyway...we shall see.

xoxo,

Veronika.