Sunday, April 3, 2011

Looks I'm Loving Lately

Sometimes, when I'm not feeling very motivated, I turn to celebrities for style, makeup, hair and fashion inspiration. 

Here are some of my favorite looks lately:

(all photos are from Just Jared, Hills Freak, Vogue Diaries & The Skinny Website)


I'm really loving Alessandra Ambrosio's shimmery, smokey eyes here as well as her carefree hair.  The style it polished but not too perfect. It also looks like her hair is a bit darker than usual, I love it on her.


I can never quite get enough of Blake Lively. I want to know how she always manages to have such glowing skin. I love that her hair is always kind of wild and looks like she did it herself. Also---those legs.  Seriously, they go on for days!




Audrina Patridge's bikini pics are quite inspiring---but I just couldn't resist throwing in some shots of her with "Giggy," Lisa Vanderpump's lovely little pup from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. How cute is he!? Also---her hair is always styled so pretty--- I wonder if she's getting blowouts or using hot rollers or what?

I am absolutely loving the very subtle ombre look that Hilary Swank has going on here. It's so blended and pretty.  I love that there's enough contrast to have an ombre look, but not so much that it's jarring.




Cheryl Cole
can just do no wrong. The big hair, pretty makeup and gorgeous gown---
I give it an A+!

When I saw these photos of Christine Teigen, I loved both her hair (the way the curls are soft, subtle and go away from her face) and her gorgeous makeup---the glowing cheeks and glossy lips are just perfect! It looks like she's also darkened her hair since the last time I saw photos of her---maybe all of the VS models are darkening their locks up a bit!

I am loving Katie Holme's hair---especially in the last photo. It's always so glossy and I love her simple cut and polished style.  She is looking really cute lately!




Another hot momma is Heidi Klum. I'm always amazed by her incredible figure (after 4 kids!!!) and how she always looks effortlessly chic from her hair, to her sunglasses to how she can rock jeans like no one else. When I'm a mom, I'd love to remain stylishly chic like she is! Also---is it me, or can she pull off a simple, straight, past the shoulders haircut better than anyone you know?




Love this belt over a long dress look that Leanne Rimes is sporting.  And yes, for those wondering, I have seen recent photos of her, which, if they are unaltered then yes,
she is very very skinny in them---much skinnier than in the
bikini shots I posted a few months ago.


I love Mila Kuni's entire outfit here (on a movie set).  That skirt is so cute and flattering and I just love the heels the outfit is paired with and the casual top and cardi.  I would wear this outfit---except I'd need to skirt to be a little longer!




There's just something about Sienna Miller. Every time I see pictures of her I fall in love with her hair, makeup, style.  She is just cute and stylish all around. She's also such a natural beauty that even minimal makeup gives her a gorgeous look.  Jealous!


I'm a huge Modern Family fan and I adore Sofia Vergara.  She is so gorgeous and her character on the show is hilarious (actually, every single character on that show is hilarious.) She is such a natural beauty and her body is incredible.



Lastly, I just had to include the lovely Carrie Underwood. She's a true southern girl--- hair and makeup always impeccably done and a sweet smile. Love her!
Which celebrity looks have been inspiring you lately?

xoxo,

Veronika.