Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tone it Up: The Bikini Body Series

Most of my readers probably already know about these awesome ladies---but for those of you who don't, here's an introduction.

Karena Dawn and Katrina Hodgson are the YouTube sensations behind the channel ToneItUpcom. They're both certified personal trainers and nutritionists and I've been watching their videos for the last year or so.


Not only are they both gorgeous with incredible bodies (umm...so jealous!) but they are so sweet, offer great tips, and their workouts are easy to follow and you actually feel the burn when you're doing them. Plus---how cute are all of their workout outfits?!  I love how they always coordinate and match (because hey, there's nothing wrong with looking cute while you work your butt off!)

I wanted to blog about these ladies now because they are currently doing a Bikini Body Series---a set of videos all created to target the areas of our body that need to be bikini ready (so basically, your entire body!)

You can sign up for their Bikini Series HERE, by the way :)
Tonight, I did their Beach Bum workout and let me tell you, my butt was a burnin':


They also have more videos in the series so far:



and, there's videos featuring lots of their favorite healthy snacks and treats like this one:



There are a few contests they are hosting as part of the bikini series---you can check out their Facebook page here and follow them on Twitter @ToneItUp.

I hope any ladies looking for effective, fun and at-home workouts check these California gals out! I promise you'll love their videos as much as I do.



Do YOU already follow the ToneItUp girls? Have you ever done any of their workouts? Comment below and let me know!


xoxo,

Veronika.

PS- I was not asked and am not being paid to post this, I just really love these girls and wanted to share their awesomeness with you all! Photos courtesy of the ToneItUp Facebook page.