Wednesday, April 6, 2011

OOTD: Blue Lace

Today I wore a dress I got at Target a few weeks ago when I was in a shopping slump.  I'm really glad I decided to get it because it brightened my day a little and it's just too cute.  It's by the MERONA line. The lacey cap sleeves are my favorite part! Oh, and it's NOT black! It's like a navy/royal blue mix:

Dress- Merona @ Target
Belt- J. Crew
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
I just got back from one of my fitness classes and let me tell you y'all, it was INTENSE tonight.  The first half of the class consisted of cardio exercises that focused on using a bosu ball, then we did 2 flights of stairs 8 times over, and then we did a combo of punching bags and weight lifting stuff with 8 different stations, with 4 minutes at each station. One of the girls in our class wears a heart rate monitor, and she burned 630 calories in the 1 hour class! 

Hope everyone is having a great week!

xoxo,

Veronika.