Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring/Summer on the Runway: Simon Fashion Now at The Galleria

Last Thursday, I attended the Simon Fashion Now spring/summer fashion show at the Houston Galleria Mall.  They have two fashion shows a year on the rink, but unlike the industry shows that preview styles that are unavailable for several months, the show features clothing and accessories that are available at retailers throughout the mall (which is a great thing---for my love of shopping, not necessarily my wallet!)

The show is presented by Cadillac and this year featured a wide variety of looks---from the brights at Kate Spade to the lively patterns at Missoni.  The show featured looks from Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bally, Billy Reid, CH Carolina Herrera, Ferragamo, Jimmy Choo, Kate Spade, M Missoni, MaxMara and Wolford Boutique.

Here are some of my favorite looks from the show:


What do you ladies think of these spring/summer runway looks?  Going to the show always makes me even more excited for summer fashions.  And of course, I didn't go alone. Candice, Juddeth and I all met up at the show: (and yeah, my head looks huge because I was so close to the camera, ah well!)


Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!!!

xoxo,

Veronika.