Friday, April 15, 2011

OOTD: Thursday & Friday's Ensembles

I am so thankful that it's Friday right now.  As I've mentioned a little on the blog and on my formspring page, I've been feeling really stressed out lately and have been working lots of evenings and weekends for the past couple of months, so I have been feeling like I need a break---and, hello weekend!  The perfect time for a little relaxation (and I also have to work this weekend, on Sunday, but at least I'll have all of Saturday). I'm going to share my outfits from this Thursday and Friday. 

Thursday first:



Dress- Club Monaco
Belt- Tory Burch
Shoes- Steve Madden Fantasik Wedges



And Today's casual outfit:


Top- Zara
Jeans- GAP "Always Skinny"
Sandals- Steve Madden
Bag- Marc by Marc Jacobs (I'm bringing it back!)


I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!  I have a fun post coming up about the Simon Fashion Now show that I attended Thursday evening at the Galleria mall.  Can't wait to share the runway pics with you ladies!

xoxo,

Veronika.