Wednesday, April 13, 2011

OOTD: Shoe Parade

A few of my lovely readers asked to see how the shoes I recently purchased look ON my actual feet, so I've incorporated them into outfits this week!

I am going to wear the Steve Madden wedges tomorrow! They are so cute---if you are on the fence about them, I'd say they are a definite must-have---for this season, and beyond!

Here we go:
 

Dress- Zara
Belt- My grandmother's
Necklace- F21
Cardigan- Armani Exchange
Shoes- Nine West



Dress- Banana Republic
Belt- My grandmother's
Shoes- Maxstudio @ Zappos.com

I hope everyone is having a great week so far! I have been really working hard at the gym this week which is why I haven't been blogging in the evenings. I have been feeling stressed lately and working out is a wonderful release for me so I've prioritized that for sure.

Here's to the weekend getting here ASAP! Cheers!

xoxo,

Veronika.

PS- I am self tanning tonight because I am feeling pale! I am also getting my hair done in a couple of weeks---need to have my roots touched up with fresh, summery highlights!