Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weekend Shopping: Sephora, F21, Victoria's Secret & OOTD

My mother-in-law and I got my husband an iPad as an early birthday present, so we went to Best Buy today to have it covered in one of those protective shields (I have one on my iPhone too.)

The iPad is awesome, by the way. We are already addicted!  Whoever told me about the FlipBoard app---it's amazing!  It's one of my favorite things about the iPad!

We also stopped at the mall today because I wanted to see if Forever 21 had anything cute.  I ended up getting a maxi dress for $14.50 and a very cute top!


You can see the shirt on in these pics (but I'd wear a white tank underneath)

I also picked up Clinique's bottom lash mascara ($10 at Sephora---can't wait to try it!) and one of the Sephora by OPI nail polishes with my 15% off coupon
(which from what I understand, is valid all week)


Lastly, I got this ADORABLE bikini from Victoria's Secret! I was able to use my $10 off a bra coupon on it too, which brought the total to about $36.00!!! I was thrilled.

How cute is that!? The ruffles...the gingham? I love it. The bottoms have ruching at the back too---which is very flattering for the bum!

Today I wore a simple black strapless dress with my SM wedges. I wore this for shopping and then later to a party our friends had at their town home complex.


PS--- this is third day hair that I touched up with a curling iron and used baby powder on!


Dress- Marshall's
Wedges- Steve Madden Fantasik
Necklace- Tiffany & Co.
Sunglasses- Marc by Marc Jacobs

Hope everyone is having an amazing weekend. It's past 11:30 at night now and I'm nearly falling asleep writing this! Time for bed!

xoxo,

Veronika.


PS- tonight is night two using Latisse. Will post pics and updates related to this soon!