Friday, April 22, 2011

The Product You Never Knew You Needed (Because it Didn't Exist): Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara Review

Do you ever buy a new product and wondered how you ever lived without it?  Perhaps it tamed your frizzy hair, added a curl to your lashes or made you smell like a beautiful spring day.  Whatever that miracle product is for you---did you ever think "why didn't I use this sooner?"

I know I've felt like that about a lot of my holy grail products, but what I've never really felt is a "why didn't anyone think of this before?"(though, I have to admit when flat irons became all the rage, I wondered why they were never popular before and how I had lived without one.)

Today's post, my friends, is about Clinique Bottom Lash mascara.  I think anyone who brushes off this product as a "gimmick" needs to take another look and discover the awesomeness of this product.

To the people who argue it's just another mascara, I beg to differ.  The brush is teeny tiny. Like as small as the length of your pinkie nail tiny (or even smaller than that!)


TINY!!!

Bigger isn't always better, I've learned, especially when it comes to our bottom lashes. I used to use regular mascara on my bottom lashes, but now I understand why Clinique invented this mascara and brush. It really does make it easier to get at all of those tiny little hairs without getting it all over your skin or it becoming too clumpy. It separates the lashes and makes them long and pretty.



I would love to post better photos, but I took these after being at work all day. I assure you, it looks much better in person and works like a dream. It also stays on forever. It's not waterproof, but it's pretty resistant to smudging. I find I need makeup remover to get it all off (which I use anyway because I only use waterproof mascaras). 


I'm so very glad I got this product, and with a price point of $10, you just can't lose.  I 100% recommend it and hope you'll make it part of your collection too :)

Why hadn't they thought of this before!?

xoxo,

Veronika.