Thursday, April 21, 2011

OOTD: Right on Target

Happy Thursday ladies!  I just got home from an intense workout---I've gone 4 days in a row and I am SORE.  I always just work through the soreness because when I take too many days off, the pain is worse, whereas if I work it out, it goes away faster.

Today I brought another colorful, printed dress out of my closet. It's from the Tucker for Target collection and I had forgotten how much I liked it (I bought it towards the end of last summer...so I didn't have that many chances to wear it.)
 LOL---this is me leaving the house with my big gym bag in tow!

Dress- Tucker for Target
Shoes- Cynthia Vincent for Target
Cardigan- Express
Belt- Came on a dress from Papaya

I am really excited for a review I have coming up of a hairdryer I was sent.  It has changed my blow drying experience and I can't wait to share it with you---expect that next week :)  Here's how my blowout looked with the new hairdryer.



I also want to share with you a nail polish I got over the weekend. It's Sephora by OPI and it's called The Way Tutu His Heart and it's an opaque light pink. You need a good three coats, but I like the result a lot.



It's good if you like that real milky, opaque look. You can buy it here.


Lastly, have you seen the cover of the latest issue of Allure magazine? Lauren Conrad is on the cover and she looks STUNNING. Loving her beachy hair and smokey eyes.



HELLO Beautiful!
By the way, LC just launched a new website with her hairdresser and makeup artist---www.thebeautydepartment.com. Check it out!


I hope everyone has an incredible Friday. My husband is taking me on a date to see Water for Elephants.  I am really excited. I haven't read the book, but just after seeing the preview I knew I had to see it (plus, I just love Reese Witherspoon). Do you have any fun Friday plans? Let me know below!

xoxo,

Veronika.