Wednesday, April 20, 2011

OOTD: Bringing Back the Giraffe Dress

I haven't taken this dress out of my closet since last summer!  Now that it's sunny here (and by sunny, I mean incredibly hot on humid) I feel more comfortable wearing color. After a winter of wearing all black, all the time, infusing color back into my life feels really refreshing (like spring cleaning!)

Dress- LOFT
Cardigan- Express
Shoes- Max Studio from Zappos.com


Once again this week, I've been blogging later at night because I've been working out everyday after work.  I'm really, really proud to announce this---I did my first push-up without being on my knees this week.  I never thought I'd be able to accomplish that and I did----and today, in class, I did an hour-long workout that involved tons of push ups, and I did them all without going on my knees!  I can't go down as low as I can when I'm on my knees, but it's a start.  My trainer was really proud too, because I told him that it's something I was hoping to accomplish when I first started training with him.

One more update---I started using Latisse this week. I'm pretty sure it's psychological, but I feel like my lashes are already longer (I'm sure they aren't but you know, wishful thinking.)  I am going to take pictures without eye makeup so you all can see the "before" lashes and then I'll post progress photos at 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks, etc.  I used the special rebate they had this month, so I am getting another vial of it for free!

And finally, I don't want you ladies to miss out on this one---if you have a Kate Spade Outlet near you, make sure you go this weekend, because:


I hope everyone is enjoying their week.  What are everyone's Easter plans, if you celebrate?  We are going to spend it with my husband's parents. Can't wait for some family time!

xoxo,

Veronika.