Monday, April 4, 2011

What's In My Shower (Trust Me, It's Embarrassing)

I'm totally embarrassed to do this post, but I also think it might be just the push I need to stop having so many darn products in my shower!

Yep, you guessed it, it's a "what's in my shower?" post.  I can't even ramble on enough to justify even 50% of the stuff in there, so I'm just going to begin, hanging my head in shame.


This is our shower. It's a diamond shape with two shower heads.  Sorry my shower is kind of dirty. And you can kind of see my razor off to the side there.


I recently bought this shower shelf type thing. We use to have one of those massive shower caddy's that went from the floor all the way up to our 12 ft ceilings, but the pressure of it caused our ceiling to get sort of a hole in it over time so we replaced in a couple of weeks ago with this caddy (I have no idea how the initial hole in the ceiling didn't really motivate us to get one of these sooner, but I digress....okay so maybe it's not an actual hole, but it's like the ceiling sort of has a slit in it).


 Here's my bath poof. Pink, of course. I use this with my body wash.


The top shelf has my fave shampoo and a face wash.  From left---Bumble and Bumble purple shampoo, Living Proof Thickening Shampoo, Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash (I bought this recently to just use after workouts to keep pores clean after sweating, but fortunately I don't suffer with body acne), Pureology volume shampoo and Alterna Bamboo abundant volume shampoo (this one's new! I like it so far)


The second shelf is primarily full of conditioners.   From left--- European Wax Center exfoliator, Living Proof thickening conditioner, Pantene Beautiful Lengths breakage defense conditioner, L'Oreal Ever Strong conditioner, Shae deep repair mask from Target (don't waste your money, it's not good at all) and Aussie 3 minute miracle.You can also see my foot scrub brush hanging off on the right side there.

Next up, from left--- the H's H&S shampooLa Roche Posay Effaclar Gel Cleanser, Some kind of scrub I don't know the name of from Ulta, Another Neutrogena cleanser that I've never used in my life...(why is it there?), VS sugar scrub (from the PINK line) and Philosophy "Pink Bubbly" body wash.


And if you didn't think all of that was enough, H and I have our own body washes on the bottom shelf.

Please tell me there is someone reading this who is also a shower hoarder (and BTW, I had even more stuff in there before we got this new caddy, and I can't believe I'm admitting that.)

What's in YOUR shower? Do you wait to finish products or do you buy new stuff to try out and end up having too many products like me?


xoxo,

Veronika.