Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Beauty Would You Rather TAG!


This tag has been floating around YouTube and beauty blogs so I thought I'd do this one for fun. I stole the questions from the lovely BubbleGarm's Blog.

1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up? 
I'd rather have messy hair but makeup on. Messy hair can be sexy! Especially loose, messy waves.

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Definitely my lashes falling out. I could always wear fake lashes whereas drawn-in eyebrows look really awful (IMO, on me).

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
I would choose Sephora for the variety of brands, but I seriously have NO IDEA what the heck I'd do without MAC Studio Fix Powder.

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm? 
Hmm...this one is tough...can I still use a curling iron to shape my curls if I have the perm? Because that wouldn't be so bad, right? just a bit of styling. Lipliner scares me!

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
I'm going to go with overdone blush because I love me a pink cheek!
 

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public? 
Bike shorts. It will look like I just worked out...on my bike...my non existent bike... 

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered? 
I'd rather have tan lines. In fact, I still have tan lines left over from our honeymoon and I just cover them as best as I can with self tanner.

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color? 
Bad color, because you can redye it. A bad cut can take a long time to grow out, especially if your hair grows slowly like mine.

9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
Twitter. I am addicted to YouTube beauty guru videos. ADDICTED!!!

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?  
I would give up mascara because I honestly like the way my lashes look just curled with a lash curler. It makes them look thick and long!

I TAG all of my blogger friends to do this fun beauty tag!!!

xoxo,

Veronika.