Blog Archive

Friday, July 30, 2010

OOTD: Shades of White


Happy Friday Ladies!

I had a TV segment to coordinate today, so no casual Friday for me.  I wanted to keep it light though, so I decided to go for an all white/cream ensemble.  I had forgotten my love for this J.Crew blouse. I haven't worn it since the winter time.  I love the neckline- it's so feminine and pretty.


Silk Top- J.Crew
Cardigan- Express
Skirt- LOFT
Bag- Kate Spade
Nude Pumps- Jessica Simpson (buy them here!)
Watch- Michael Kors

I've been thinking of having another blog sale this weekend.  I have a few items left over from the last sale and also some new items (went through my closet again).  Let me know what you ladies think! It won't be as many items as last time. I also have a pair of heels to sell this time around.  They are these great, nude patent sandals that I can't wear because although they're my size (10) they just do not fit me. I can get my foot into them but can't walk in them. They are really cute so it sucks I can't wear them (especially since nude heels are so now.)

Hope you all have an awesome weekend!  I promised I'd start my clean-out and organization this weekend so I'm looking forward to getting all of that done.

xoxo,