Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

First-Ever Veronika's Blushing Blog Sale!!!!!!


Hello Lovelies!  I am so excited to bring you my first-ever blog sale!  I don't dislike any of the items I'm selling, I just either don't wear them, have only worn them once or they don't fit right (hello too-short dresses!)

Going on a tangent here, I think when I'm shopping at Forever21 I go into some kind of hallucinative trance where I totally think dresses aren't too short...and then I take them home, put them on and find myself praying for 2-3 more inches of fabric.  Oh how I long for longer "short" dresses. Sigh.

OK so here's how I'm going to do it.  If you'd like an item(s), EMAIL me at VERONABRIT at GMAIL dot com with the item number(s) you would like to reserve. PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE FIRST LINE OF THE ITEM INTO THE SUBJECT LINE OF THE EMAIL (so that would be the Item # and Description of what the item is)

***Please see Items in RED that have been reserved which means someone has contacted me about it***

I will do the sales on a first come, first-served basis.  So whoever emails me to reserve an item first, is the one who will get it.  I will then ask for your mailing address so I can get a shipping estimate and we can agree on a final price. I will ship to the USA & CANADA only.

I am only accepting payment through PayPal. My PayPal email address is the same as the one above.  I will ship once I've received confirmation of your payment. I am willing to negotiate prices.

OK, so here we go! I'm excited but also sad because I love some of these dresses so much...but they don't make much sense just sitting in my closet.  

SIZING: Most of the clothes below are a size medium. Some are small and large but I can check specific items for you if you ask me.

When looking at each garment, keep in mind: I am 5'10 inches tall, about 135lbs, 34D bra size (but more like a 34C in fit), I have larger hips and a small waist. I also have a very long torso and long legs.

Sorry about the abundance of pictures but I want to make sure I put as many photos as possible so people can see the garment.

Item # 1- Black and White Print Dress
Forever21- Has been worn once
Selling for: $11

RESERVED


Item #2-Black and Gray Dress w/Ruffle Trim and Sheer Top
Forever21- Has been worn once
Selling for: $14

RESERVED


Item # 3- Black Ruffle Dress (Chloe from The Chloe Conspiracy actually has this dress and it looks amazing on her because she's so tiny!)
Forever21- I don't believe I've ever worn this...I have tried it on many times wanting to wear it and passing because of the shortness factor...It's not that short and I love it...but I'm going to sell it anyways.
Selling for: $18
RESERVED


Item # 4- Black V-Neck Dress/Purple V-Neck Dress (same dress, different color- please indicate which color you would like in the email)
Forever21- Has been worn twice
Selling for: $6 per dress

RESERVED in Purple
RESERVED in Black


Item # 5- Floral Print Ruffle Top
Forever21- Has been worn a few times
Selling for: $9
RESERVED-pending size confirmation


Item # 6- Circles Ruffle Top
Forever21- Has been worn once
Selling for: $10

RESERVED


Item # 7- Polka Dot Rosette Top
Charlotte Russe- Has been worn once
Selling for: $9

RESERVED


Item # 8- Floral Print, Green, Assymetrical Dress
Express- Has been worn twice (comes w/same printed skinny belt)
Selling for: $25

RESERVED


Item # 9- Light Blue Floral Dress
Marshalls- Has never been worn
Selling for: $9

RESERVED


Item # 10- Printed Maxi Dress
Forever21- Has been worn twice
Selling for: $14
*I think this one might have some rips on the inside/bottom from tripping on it, but it's not obvious. I will recheck it if you're interested in it :)*


Item # 11- Ruffled Navy Blue Dress w/ Nude/Peach Tie Belt
Forever21- Has been worn once
Selling for: $17
* I love love love this dress. It could be worn to work by someone shorter than I am and you can do the buttons up more to not show any cleavage.
RESERVED


Item # 12- Layered Peacock Feather Print Dress
Forever21- Has never been worn
Selling for: $15

RESERVED


Item # 13- Ruffled and Sheer Chiffon Purple Dress
Forever21- Has been worn once
Selling for: $14

RESERVED


Item # 14- Sheer & Metallic Blouse
GUESS- Has been worn once
Selling for: $25

RESERVED


Item # 15-Sheer Black Dress
Forever21- Has been worn once
Selling for: $15

RESERVED


Item # 16- Silver Dress with V-Back and Beaded Detail at Waist
Forever21- Has been worn once
Selling for: $15

RESERVED

Item # 17- Cotton Skirt w/Buttons and Stretch Waist
Bough Online, can't remember where- Has never been worn
Selling for: $20


Item # 18- Off White Halter Top with Heavy Braided Chain Detail at Neck
Forever21- I don't remember ever wearing this I might have worn it once, but I seriously don't think I have.
Selling for: $13

RESERVED


Item # 19- Yellow Summer Dress
Forever21- Has been worn once
Selling for: $12

RESERVED- pending size confirmation


Item # 20-Bright Yellow Floral Dress  
*this one kills me. I love it*
Forever21- Has been worn once, for a couple of hours
Selling for: $19

RESERVED


Item # 21- Zebra Print Top w/Beading & Metallic Detail at Neck
Forever21- Has been worn once
Selling for: $12

RESERVED


Item # 22- Zipper & Ruffle Front Dress
Marshalls- Has been worn once- I have it in black too so I am going to sell one. Perfect Swimsuit Cover-Up or as a Summer Dress
Selling for: $9

RESERVED

That's everything! Thank you SO much for looking! I hope these pieces get to go to a good closet where they will be worn without the fear of exposing one's butt with a slight bend or tilt forward.

xoxo,

Veronika.