Blog Archive

Monday, July 12, 2010

OOTD: Black Zara Dress & Blog Sale Update

OMG ya'll!!! I just spent an hour taking pics of my blog sale clothes and I'm about to collapse! My feet hurt from wearing heels all day and I think I'm coming down with something. I felt really "off" this morning...just low energy, nauseous, hot...now I feel a sore throat coming on...that can't be good, right? I am praying it's not going to turn into something full-fledged.

THANK YOU to all of the ladies who encouraged me to do a blog sale. I'm still working on going through all of the photos of the clothes for the blog sale but I'll tell you right now it's mostly super-adorable dresses that are TOO SHORT for me. Some of the stuff is kind of painful to sell because I love it...but if I can't wear it, then I'd rather it go to someone who can enjoy it.  I have spent many many hours over the years scouring the Forever21 racks to find the best pieces so I hope you all enjoy what I'm going to post.  I strongly encourage some of the shorter ladies to take advantage. Anyone shorter than 5'10 (my height) might be able to pull off some of these super cute dresses.

The format of the sale is going to be done through PayPal and I will quote you on shipping once you email me with your selection (it shouldn't be too much since clothes are light.)  I'm going to number and name each item, and then you can email me the item number you're interested in. It will be a first come, first served kind of deal.  
I put on every garment I'm selling and did the photos like that. I think it's more helpful than it just being on a hanger because you can see how it fits on my body and go from there. Like I said, a lot of these dresses are extremely short so be prepared for some leg!!!

My best friend Candice is also going to sell some of her pieces on my blog. Hers are more designer dresses like Alice & Olivia so look out for that soon as well!

OK, now let's go back to today.  I ended up wearing my new Zara dress from the semi annual sale, my new DSW shoes and my new Express cardigan from last weekend's shopping trip.


Crystal-Button Cardigan- Express
Dress- Zara
Shoes- Calvin Klein @ DSW
Bag- Kate Spade
Skinny Belt- Forever21

Sigh. I am so glad I got that Kate Spade bag. It makes me happy everytime I see it! Yay!

Happy Monday! going to go work on the blog sale now,

xoxo,

Veronika.