Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

OOTD (Tuesday): Zara Striped Dress (Love)

Are you a shopping bag hoarder? I am. It's actually the only thing I "collect" or "hoard." Otherwise, I like to throw away almost anything that creates clutter (or recycle it, if possible!)


My shopping bag obsession worked in my favor this week as I've used them to package all of the items for my blog sale. Each order has its own little bag with the person's name on it. I knew these would come in handy one day! (I'm not actually shipping the bags, just using them to organize.)


I know I've said it like one hundred times, but thanks again to everyone who participated. I'm meeting with my bestie tomorrow to go through her closet and shoot all of her stuff so that sale will be up next. I will try to give a better warning this time. 


I also wanted to quickly post these pics of the Zara striped dress that I wore on Tuesday.  I love it! 

Dress- Zara (was on sale for $39.99!)
Cardigan- Express
Shoes- Michael Kors
Bag- Kate Spade
Belt- Forever 21 (came with a dress!)

Thank you SO much to everyone who has been so patient with me with all of the blog sale stuff. I am working on getting it all out by the end of this week.

xoxo,

Veronika.