Blog Archive

Friday, July 23, 2010

Versa Spa Tanning Review & OOTD: The Giraffe Dress, Round 2


It's amazing how a spray tan and a great blow-out can make you feel awesome. I know I was whining yesterday about feeling "blah" but today is a different story. I felt fab today!  

I think the spray tan turned out great. I like the Versa Spa system. Though I got mine through Groupon, the regular price is about $40-$45 per session, which I think is quite high and for that price I'd rather get sprayed by an actual person. Some people are shy or don't feel comfortable getting spray tanned by an actual person, so the Versa Spa might be a good option for those people.

I think Versa Spa gives good color and overall is an easy process.  I have done sessions both with and without the bronzer, and I prefer the solution with the bronzer in it because it allows you to see if you "missed" any spots (but watch out, it gets all over clothes and sheets- it washes out, but be aware.)  

I think one of the reasons I felt so great today is because I had a glow from the tan, so I definitely recommend Versa Spa for anyone looking for a good spray tan. However, if you can find a technician who will do it for the same price, I'd go with having a human apply it over a machine. It ensures the tan is even, ever spot is covered and they can even darken/shade certain areas to make you look more toned.

Now onto my OOTD.  This giraffe print dress from LOFT is making its second appearance on my blog, but styled differently this time around. I love this dress because every time I wear it I get a lot of compliments on it! It's always nice when people take the time to send good vibes your way (which I always make sure to do on the daily to show people I genuinely notice and care to say something nice.)

Here's how I wore it today (oh and I'm trying to "look into the camera" as some of you ladies suggested I try doing my shots..I'll work on it!)


Dress- LOFT
Cardigan- Express
Wedges- Cynthia Vincent for Target
Bag- Kate Spade

I also snapped a few shots of my hair because I used a bunch of volumizing products and velcro rollers on it and I loved how it turned out! 



What are your weekend plans? It's my best friend's birthday so we are going out for dinner Saturday night!

xoxo,

Veronika.