Friday, November 13, 2009

Products You Never Knew You Needed

This is going to be a quick entry because it's Friday and I'm exhausted (and promised Candice that I'd attend a grueling Pilates class with her in the a.m.), but I wanted to ask you all:

What is a product that you never thought you needed to use, that is now an essential part of your beauty routine?

I have a few but the one that makes the most significant difference in my apperance is this:

It is the Anastasia of Beverly Hills
Perfect Brow Pencil. Before our wedding, I never used an eyebrow pencil. I guess because I have full brows, I assumed a brow pencil could do nothing for me. But I was sorely mistaken, and my amazing wedding makeup artist showed me why.

When Danielle from The Perfect Face did my wedding makeup trial, I noticed she had filled in my brows, and though it took some getting used to, I realized just how much more of a polished apperance the enhancement brought to my face. There was more balance- my eyebrows were stronger, but not overly done (I like enhanced, not drawn-on brows.)

From the Trial:

From the Wedding:

Now, I can't imagine NOT using an eyebrow pencil. I use it to extend the lenght of my brows (they don't grow out as far as they should) and also to fill in any sparse areas. It really makes a subtle difference and takes my took to a higher level of "polished-ness."

So, tell me- what's a product you never thought to use or didn't think you needed, that you now can't live without?

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

xoxo,

Veronika.