Friday, November 6, 2009

Real Housewives Hair, OOTD & Contest Reminder

I don't know if any of you girls watch the Real Housewives of Orange County (the 5th season premiered last night on BRAVO), but it's definitely one of my guilty pleasures!

While watching, something I could not help but notice was Gretchen's and Tamra's hair (and in the previews, the new housewife, Alexis, seems to have good hair as well). I've seen previous episodes where Gretchen was shown styling her hair, and she appeared to be using Velcro rollers. Well, I need to find out what her secret is because my hair definitely does not take on the kind of shape her does, or has even close to as much bounce as hers. I am on a mission this season to find out how she does her hair. If you aren't familar with the show, here are some pics of Gretchen Rossi:

She has a fairly deep side part, and her long side bangs seem to fall and flip just the right way. Love her or hate her, you've got to admit she's got pretty great hair (not to mention styling technique- she always looks like she got a professional blowout!)

Why can't my hair do this!? seriously!? I don't know if she is keeping her rollers in really long or using miracle products, but she needs to share her hair routine with the world.

Reminder: Don't forget to enter my blog contest- it ends at midnight CST tonight!

Here is my Outfit of the Day:
Dress- Papaya ($27); Tights-Hue; Shoes- Jessica Simpson

The dress has a cute little rosette detail on the top part, which makes it a bit more fun. If you notice I have more color in these pictures, it's because I used Ulta's airbrush self tanner, and I'm having mixed thoughts about it- but I'll post a full review soon.

Thanks for reading, and I can't wait to announce the winner after midnight tonight!

xoxo,

Veronika.