Friday, October 8, 2010

Favorite YouTube Fitness Channels & Looks I'm Loving Now

Happy Friday everyone!  I am so happy it's Friday.  As I wrote in a previous post this week I have just been exhausted and I can't figure out why...just one of those weeks, I guess.  I got home from work today and plopped onto the couch.  I contemplated skipping my 6:30 Pilates class but my 2 Sprinkles Cupcakes that I consumed today convinced me that I needed to do some physical activity.  I was yawning and tired but as expected, the class pumped me right back up.

Speaking of fitness, I wanted to share the links to my favorite YouTube fitness channels.  These are the ones I subscribe to. They are great workouts to do in the comfort of your own home and they are intense!

First is BodyRockTV with Zuzana Light. You can also visit the BodyRockTV website, here.

Second, is ToneitUpCom.  Karena & Katrina are both gorgeous and oh-so-fit. I love their sunny personalities and they do great workouts and give healthy eating tips! You can see their website, ToneitUp, here.

Next up is Kim Strother who is a fitness model with FORD models.  She does great workout tutorials as well.  You can view her videos here.

Then there's Fitnessita's channel.  She gas fun Zumba videos on there too!  Check her out here. She also has a blog.

Another great channel is DietHealth.  Sarah Dussault hosts these and she also has her own channel which you can check out here. She does a lot of workouts, food related videos and even fitness fashion related videos. She also has a website.

Do YOU have any other YouTube fitness gurus that you like? Please share their channel links in the comments below!

...and, because it's Friday, here are some of my favorite celebrity styles lately. Whether it's the hair, makeup or outfit, something appealed to me about each of these photos so I just had to share them! Here are the looks I'm loving now:
The always lovely Kate Beckinsale

I've never seen this color on Alexis Bledel before- gorgeous!
Perfection! Love her hair color and pretty eye makeup.


Is SJP ever not perfectly styled? Love this look!

I am not sure if Reese could be any cuter. I LOVE her haircut.

Swifty- gorgeous as always- love the lace and ruffles.

Can't get enough of Kate Beckinsale...


Or SJP...


Ashley Greene pretty in black and white


Gorgeous Lauren Conrad in a pretty lace dress (I would LOVE to own this one!)


Eva Mendes- That textured skirt is gorgeous!


Pretty Lo from The Hills (far left)


Oliva Palermo with her cute new shorter hair
(photos from JustJared & Hills Freak)
That's all for tonight!  Tomorrow I am having my hair colored by the new colorist. Thanks so much for your input ladies! I figure let's not delay the inevitable and just move on.  You never know, maybe I'll love my hair even more? You just never know unless you take the chance...and anything looks better than 5 months of roots!

I will post pictures tomorrow :)

xoxo,

Veronika.