Thursday, October 21, 2010

OOTD: Navy Blues


Hello ladies! Sorry this post is so late tonight. I just got back from working out with my trainer. I feel both exhausted and exhilarated. I also did some cardio today which was great. I really have to work on building my endurance. Skinny is no fun when you're weak.

I decided to bring my iPhone with me to use as an iPod for the cardio portion of my workout and it occurred to me that I could watch YouTube videos while I worked out. I used to watch E! News at the gym to keep my mind off of cardio (because I hate it) and the YouTube videos worked great! I was able to catch up on some of my favorite beauty guru's new videos all while breaking a sweat...I mean glisten

I ordered some stuff over the weekend from American Eagle and sadly, two of the items have to go back. I got a sweater (they sent the wrong color and I didn't love how it fit) and skinny jeans (their sizes are inconsistent so those didn't fit me either.)  But I did get one cute item. Just a simple navy blue cardigan that I wore today. Here is my outfit:
Shirt- Forever 21
Cardigan- American Eagle
Skirt- Target
Belt- J. Crew
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
Bag- MbMJ
Necklace- Forever 21
Before I go, I just want to say I am completely humbled and amazed by the incredible readers I have. Thank you to every single person who took the time to write a heartfelt comment on my last post. It really means a lot to me that you support me and care enough to comment---so thank you!

xoxo,

Veronika.