Thursday, October 28, 2010

OOTD: Black & Blush Pink, Sephora F&F & American Eagle Jacket

This week just flew by.  On Tuesday I saw my trainer and last night my H and I went to see Jonsi (he's the lead singer of Sigur Ros, we love him!)  If you haven't heard anything be Sigur Ros, I recommend checking them out.  They are a band from Iceland and have a very unique sound.  We even played their music at our wedding. You can see a video from last night's performance on my YouTube page if you're a fan!

I wanted to share with you ladies what I picked up at the Sephora F&F sale:
I got Benefit's "eye bright" pencil (mine is running low), the Philosophy Microdelivery Mini Peel (I've never used these) and a Victor & Rolf Rollerball Perfume in "FlowerBomb" which is my next favorite scent to Marc Jacobs Daisy, which I wear everyday.  I also got a few samples with my order.
Did you pick up anything from Sephora's F&F?

Here is my OOTD for today. Black and soft blush pink:
Top-  Ann Taylor
Skirt- Banana Republic
Necklace- Forever 21
Cardigan- White House Black Market
Shoes- Jessica Simpson

On Sunday I took advantage of the last day of the 20% off sale at American Eagle and ordered this olive-colored parka.  It's lined with faux fur and is really warm (which surprised me.)  The online reviews say to go UP in size, but I ordered both a medium and large and the large was too big on me (I'm returning it). The medium was perfect so I would stay with your regular size.

so warm and cozy!
Though it's more casual, I plan to take this to Paris when we go in addition to my longer wool coat.  It's really warm and is cute for a more casual look.  I love the fur on the hood. When I lived in Canada I had this awesome, long, down-filled white parka with fur on the hood and I loved it.  We don't usually need coats that heavy in Houston so I didn't bring it with me when I moved.  I don't miss winter, but I do love jackets!

Hope everyone had a great week so far!

xoxo,

Veronika.