Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekend Outfits: Day & Night


Good morning ladies!  Though it's nearly noon, I must admit I slept until 11 this morning.  We went to a pumpkin carving party last night and then we went to see our friend's band play and we didn't get to bed until 2.  I almost always get 8 hours of sleep (I need it!) and I guess my body was making up for the extra hours.

Today I'm going to do a quick workout, finish a book I'm reading and maybe do some grocery shopping. Here's what I wore yesterday, day and night:

DAY:
 Tank- Marshalls
Zip Up- PH8
Pants- Lulu Lemon "still pants"


NIGHT:

Blazer- Express (I am obsessed with this blazer. It's my new "goes with everything" item in my closet)
Tee- forget the name of the store but it was like $7
Necklace- Forever 21 key with Return to Tiffany heart charm
Jeans- GAP "always skinny" destroyed
Shoes- Jessica Simpson


Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!  What is your go-to item in your closet?

xoxo,
Veronika.

PS- I will pick and announce the ALO contest winner later today.