Monday, October 25, 2010

OOTD: Zara Black Dress & Cooking Healthy Meals

Today I decided that H and I would try to cook 2 new meals a week.  I got this awesome cook book from my amazing friend Ed for my birthday called "Eating Well Serves Two" and I must admit I haven't ever really used it.  I would like to learn how to make yummy, healthy meals now so when we have kids I can just whip it up effortlessly.  I sometimes think I should buy myself one of those cute, girly aprons to encourage myself to want to cook more. LOL. Maybe that's just the push I need.

Today I wore that new black dress I purchased at Zara on Saturday.  It's really comfortable. I did wear a slip with it because though it's not sheer, it's not perfectly opaque in the skirt area either and it's better to be safe than sorry. It's just a cheap, nude, skirt-slip from Target.

Dress- Zara, size M, $39.50
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
Necklace- Forever 21
Bag- MbMJ


I blow-dried my hair this morning and I definitely feel the lightness and different shape it has since I got it cut. I know it doesn't look drastically different (it's not) but it feels a lot lighter and more manageable and Stephanie definitely took my layers up a ton (and they needed it!)

What are some of your favorite healthy dinner ideas?  If you know of any great cooking blogs or have any recipes to share, post them in the comments below! Thank you <3
xoxo,

Veronika.