Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

15 Fashion Questions Tag!

I am "stealing" this tag from the gorgeous Noelle over at her blog BeautyGirl24 (go check her out). I thought this was a fun little tag because I did one on 42 makeup and skincare questions a few weeks ago.

1) What is your favorite style to wear?
I am a true girly girl.  I love to wear feminine, pretty clothing with pretty details like ruffles, texture, bows...basically anything girly.  I love such a variety of styles but because of my job I tend to dress up more than casually.  I actually love that I get to dress up a lot because it gives me an excuse to buy lots of pretty clothing.  In general though, I favor more feminine styles and tend to wear skirts and dresses over pants 80% of the time. I also love lounge clothes. God bless LuluLemon.

2) Who is your fashion role model?
Gosh there are so many. I love Oliva Palermo's style...Rachel Bilson, Blair from Gossip Girl (Leighton Meester's character), Kate Beckinsale, Cheryl Cole, Victoria Beckham, Chloe (from The Chloe Conspiracy), The girls from "The Hills," Hilary Duff, Nicole Richie, Reese Witherspoon...there are so many more but those are a few of my faves.


3) What do you always have on? 
My Swarovski "Angelic" studs, my engagement ring and wedding band and when I get home from work- sweats. Anything loose and comfy!

 
Swarovski Solitaire Angelic Earrings

4) What are your favorite jeans?
I love American Eagle's "Artist" jeans.  I also love GAP's "always skinny" distressed jeans

5) What are your favorite sunglasses? 
Honestly, $5 ones from a random store. I have one pair of Chanels that were a gift from years ago and I never wear them because I hate the way they feel when they are on.  
 
6) What are your fave shoes?
For everyday- My Micheal Kors Zipper Sandals and for fun/parties my Paris Hilton Senorita Bow Pumps

Paris Hilton Shoes, Senorita Peep Toe Pumps Pewter 8M


7)
Who influenced you to write about fashion?
Number one is all of the YouTubers who put themselves out there with all of their awesome advice, product reviews and tutorials (same goes for bloggers.)  The real reason I was inspired to blog was because I was always getting emails or getting stopped wherever I was to ask me about my hair, lip gloss, clothing item etc...and I thought it would be fun to share all of my best tips, advice and shopping scores with other like-minded women.

8) What is your fave store?
I shop at too many stores to just list one. My faves are:
Forever 21
Club Monaco
Zara
Macy's
Nordstrom
Express
Marshalls
Victoria's Secret
9) Who is your fave fashion person on YouTube?
There are so many Gurus I love. I watch most of them for makeup and beauty, not particularly for fashion...but a few that have cute outfits are: Lorraine from The Current Custom, Laura- lollipop26 and Megan from MeganHeartsMakeup.

10) What is your favorite fabric?
This is such a tough one. I guess cotton because it's so soft. I don't tend to mostly buy cotton though.

11) Who is your favorite model?
Alessandra Ambrosio, Marisa Miller and the rest of the VS models. I really like one of the newer ones too. Candice Swanopel. I also love Miranda Kerr and Brooklyn Decker.

12)
If you had $ 5,000 to spend on any one item, what would it be?
Definitely a designer bag. I'd probably get the classic Chanel quilted bag with the chain handle.

13) Heels or flats? 
Heels! I love them even though I'm already 5'10 without them :)

14) What purse do you currently use?
I use a Micheal Kors black handbag. I love it!

15) Is fashion in your blood or your jeans?
Definitely in my blood. I thought I loved to shop until I shopped with my grandma! She's got great (but expensive) taste!

Thanks for reading and I tag all of my wonderful blogger friends to do this one as well if you haven't already!'

xoxo,

Veronika.