Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

An Outfit of the Day Post...Times Five

I have missed a few days of blogging because I've had post-work events to go to and because I'm like death warmed over right now. I'm coming down with something and combined with back-to-back evening events, I haven't had much time or energy to write a post. I have taken pictures of my OOTD's though, so I'm going to share those here:
Sweater- White House, Black Market; Skirt-Forever 21; Heels- Jessica Simpson

Cardigan- Express; Tee- Victoria's Secret; Skirt- Forever 21; Shoes- Michael Kors

Dress- Marshalls; Cardigan- The Limited; Necklace- Forever 21; Flip Flops- Old Navy

Tank-Forever 21; Cardigan- Express; Skirt- Zac Posen for Target; Shoes- Michael Kors

Tank-Forever 21; Cardigan- Express; Skirt- BCBG Max Azria; Shoes- Michael Kors

Thanks so much for reading (or rather, looking, in this case.)

xoxo,

Veronika.

PS- I went to Walgreens this morning to pick up some meds and L'Oreal products were on sale. I thought they were buy one get one 50% off, but when I took my two products to the register, I got one of them completely for free. I got the HIP jelly gloss (the one in the pot) and I also got a black "liquid pencil" liner. So far, so good. I'll report back once I've used both products more.