Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Year Later: Wedding Flowers Feature (Thank Goodness for Peonies!)

My wedding florist Lisa from Petals By Design contacted me the other day to let me know that Brides Houston featured our wedding flowers in their spring/summer issue!
Gosh I love peonies. That's why when a makeup product is called "peony" I feel a burning desire to buy it.  Thank goodness it worked out with Bobbi Brown's blush because I would hate to dislike something that was called "peony."

Just thought I would share this little tidbit.  I've been exhausted lately from being sick all last week.

In other news...I just booked a hair appointment (for a trim) with a NEW hairdresser. I'm kind of afraid, but she cuts my best friend's hair all the time so I think I should be OK. I will of course post pics when it's all done. I am ready for my hair to be re-shaped. It is getting long and lanky again as it tends to when I haven't had it trimmed in awhile.

Thank you for reading!

xoxo,

Veronika.