Monday, August 9, 2010

OOTD: Black & White and It Feels Alright


Today I went with tried and true black and white. I wore my new White House Black Market long cardigan which was only worn for a short while as it was once again blazingly hot outside.

It was a nice, simple combo...put together without a lot of effort. That's what I love about dresses. There's something wonderful about having to put on just one garment to feel polished (sorry these are so blurry...moreso than usual...I need a new camera!)
 

Lulu checking out today's outfit!


Dress- Zara
Cardigan- WHBM
Shoes- Michael Kors
Belt- J. Crew

 ...and a quick shot of my Monday-morning blowout.  I've had a lot of requests to do an entire hair routine post so I'm going to do that soon.  Thanks to those who requested it. It's easier than it looks. Just a blow-dry with a round brush and setting it in different sized Velcro rollers.


I hope you all enjoy a wonderful week!  


xoxo,

PS- regarding a new camera...I'd love to get one of the good ones with the nice lenses...any suggestions? Thank you! 

I should mention- I currently use a Canon PowerShot SD800 IS