Saturday, August 21, 2010

Quick OOTN & Evening Makeup Look

We went out for a friend's birthday tonight so I decided it would be the perfect time to break out a mini dress I got at Forever 21 over a month ago.

I used a cotton tube-style skirt underneath as both a slip and just in case the wind blew, so I wouldn't be exposed since the dress is so loose.
I just love the uniqueness of this dress!

I also switched up my makeup a bit tonight so I wanted to share that too.  I did all black around the eyes, nude pink gloss and pink shimmery cheeks (OK so maybe not that much of a change...but still):
Face:
MAC studio finish concealer
MAC studio fix powder
NARS Laguna bronzer
NARS the multiple in "Luxor" as highlight (cheekbones)
LORAC blush in "desire" (on apples of cheeks)

Eyes:
MAC "blacktrack" fluidline gel liner on upper lashline
Too Faced black e/s (it has glitter in it but I forget them name)
Makeup Forever aqua eyes black liner on waterline
Benefit "eye bright" pencil on inner corners and brow bone highlight
L'Oreal volume collagen mascara

Lips:
NARS "Turkish Delight" lipgloss
xoxo,

Veronika.