Tuesday, August 10, 2010

OOTD: Black & White Part Deux


I had a very long day today (worked until 8 tonight) so I wanted to keep it simple with my attire today...and keeping it simple often means resorting to black and white.  I had an important meeting in the morning and last-minute event planning all day so there was no room for fuss with today's ensemble!


Here's what I wore:

Seriously. Need. New. Camera. I already sent out a text of desperation to my tech-savvy kindred spirit of a friend in Toronto to come to my camera-aide!  and THANK-YOU to all of the wonderful ladies who posted camera recommendations in my post yesterday. I am going to do some research and then decide which camera will soon be mine!

Dress- Club Monaco
Belt- J. Crew
Cardigan- Express
Shoes- Michael Kors

...and before I go, I want to address something and then it won't be addressed again. I created my Formspring page so that there would be one place for my most commonly asked questions. I used to just have people email me when they had a question, but Formspring made it easier because the answers are all in one place and can be accessed by anyone.  The problem is the "anyone" part.  I've just decided that I'm no longer going to answer questions that are rude, offensive or too personal.  I just don't have room for that kind of negative energy in my life and I feel like I repeat myself over and over (and over) when I answer these types of questions.  So please note that from now on, all questions of that nature will be deleted. So please, save your time.

Thank you to all of my lovely readers who support this blog and give me the positive energy I need everyday to remain committed and passionate about blogging.  I love you girls!

xoxo,

Veronika.