Saturday, August 28, 2010

Weekend Shopping: A Few Forever 21 Finds


Do stores just not want me to spend money or something? I went shopping today with Candice who (thank God) is back from Barcelona and I must say I didn't find much...but the shopping trip itself was fun!

Candice got a gorgeous Tory Burch clutch today and I would say that was the highlight of the shopping trip. I was pretty happy with a few Forever21 finds...but the rest of the stores seemed really lacking today.

Here's what I got:

These fabulous, sparkly bow flats from F21. They remind me of a lot of the J. Crew and Kate Spade flats that cost a lot more.


The next item I got is this pretty lace top. It looks kind of not that great on the hanger, but it is very cute on! It needs a white tank underneath though. I love the buttons on the front.

Lastly, I got this gorgeous black top. It looks like nothing special on the hanger but the sleeves are so awesome that it really creates a statement when worn (Candice bought this one too!)

That's all for today's shopping :) I'm happy with my purchases. I guess I'll have to wait a month or so for all of the great fall stuff to really start emerging in stores.

Oh and before I go, I have been using my "Banana Republic Wednesdays" coupon where you get 40% off of any one full-priced item on the next Wednesday of each week until the end of September. I might get my trench coat using this promo.

Last Wednesday I got this pretty black skirt from their Monogram collection. It has some draping at the front and is overall very flattering.


Hope you all have a lovely weekend!  I am going on a girl-date tonight with Candice :) We are still working on picking a dinner place. I LOVE going out for dinner with a great friend.

Did you buy anything this weekend? Share your purchases in the comments below :)

xoxo,

Veronika.