Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The September Issue: Favorite Ads & More! (picture-heavy)


Every year, I buy the September issue of Vogue just to see all of the amazing fall ads (and of course to read the content, which is a very small percentage of the magazine's total pages.)

I currently subscribe to a lot of magazines, so I have a lot of "September Issue" reading (and admiring) to do.

I peeped into the VOGUE I bought today and snapped some pics of my favorite/the most interesting ads I saw.  I've always been into ads- I like looking at them as much as the rest of the magazine's content. I'm always interested in how a brand chooses the way they portray their products to their customers and potential customers and why they choose to feature certain things from the line...it's just fascinating to me.

Take a look into the September 2010 issue of VOGUE:


Didn't realize Tiffany made handbags... I don't love it.
As mentioned in yesterday's post- Naomi Watts is in Ann Taylor's fall campaign

What are some of your favorite Fall 2010 ads? Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo,

Veronika.