Thursday, August 26, 2010

Outfit of the Day & MAC Eyeshadow Rave!

This outfit isn't from today, but I thought I'd post it anyway. It's one of the dresses I got on sale at Zara that has the Grecian-style draped front.

As I've said before, I love dresses for work because it's so EASY. It's one piece, maybe a belt, throw a sweater on top and you're good to go.  I must admit I've been struggling with dresses lately.  I haven't been able to find any great, appropriate-length dresses when I shop. I am almost 100% sure that as more of the fall clothes come in, that will change. I really love the heavier-fabric dresses for the winter. I saw a great one recently at Banana Republic that was about $150. Maybe when it's on sale!

Dress- Zara
Cardigan- White House Black Market
Shoes- Michael Kors
Bag- MBMJ
Belt- J. Crew

I've also been using a new eyeshadow color by MAC to line my lower lashline called "copperplate" and I really love it. It's a bit softer/lighter than my usual MAC "brun." I would say this color is a must-have for anyone who wants to give their eyes a little pop but remain neutral and somewhat natural looking.

I think it looks nice and natural while still defining the eyes.

Oh, and for those wondering, I did end up converting the bow earrings I bought last week at CR into a necklace:
Pretty cute!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. My weekend plans include reuniting with the bestie (she's been traveling) and maybe doing a little shopping.  I haven't been to F21 in forever and I'd also love to use my GAP groupon...I'll be sure to do a post if I end up buying anything.

xoxo,

Veronika.