Saturday, November 6, 2010

FINALLY FOUND THE BOOTS! & Weekend Shopping: Abercrombie, Old Navy, Charlotte Russe

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
I FINALLY found the PERFECT cognac boots!  I am SO happy that the search is over and that the ones I got are ones I'm absolutely in love with!

They are from Nine West and were 30% off their original price of $169.  Behold:

I also had to pick up this gorgeous bag. The moment I saw it I knew it had to be mine (also from Nine West):


It looked so lovely with the black and white outfit I wore today.  I can't wait to use it. It's larger than a clutch but smaller than a typical purse. You can buy it here!

Here's what else I picked up today:

 This pretty fairisle sweater coat from Old Navy (yes, it's from the kids section and I don't care, I love it!  I got a size large and it's perfect!) it looks really great on and it's very warm.

This V-Neck sweater from Abercrombie & Fitch (it was an extra 50% off and came to like $15.)  I got a size Large:

A little wrinkly, but this gingham shirt was also 50% off and cost about $10) I think it will look great tucked into a skirt with my navy blue AE long cardigan.  I must comment that the customer service at A&F was actually good today, which is great.  I was in line waiting to pay and when it was my turn, I saw a girl wearing the shirt above and I realized I had seen it on the sale rack so I asked the cashier to hold on to my sweater while I went to try it on. When I got back into the long line the cashier actually motioned for me to come forward and finish my transaction. I thought that was really nice since I had already waited in a long line the first time.

I also picked up this pretty jewelry at Charlotte Russe: (I was returning the boots I bought there last week.)


...and lastly, this eyeliner from MAC's Tartan Tales Collection called "Lord it Up"...it's a brown shade with a bronzey shimmer to it! The liners are all water resistant which is awesome. I plan to use this on my top lid.


That's it for this weekend!  I feel relieved that I pretty much have everything I need for our trip (except for hats and gloves.) The footwear was really my biggest concern. I may pick up a sleek pair of black runners but haven't found the right ones yet.

Hope you all have a great weekend and happy shopping!  BTW, I did check out the Nordstrom half year sale and I did try on a wonderful Laundry brand dress but I passed on it (it was still almost %150).  I didn't even look through a lot of the store because I didn't want to tempt myself. Sometimes I just have to stay away!

Let me know if you bought anything today in the comments below!

xoxo,

Veronika.