Thursday, November 11, 2010

For My Grandmother- Taken too Soon

I'm in a state of shock.

She was young, healthy and beautiful. 
I thank God that she was able to be there for our wedding day. I love you so much grandma. You were always such an inspiration to me---you were the perfect woman---intelligent, kind, caring, beautiful...the list could go on and on. 


She was a researcher- with a PhD and I always admired how intelligent she was and how strongly she felt about education

She was a fashionista- she had suits custom made for her based on designs she saw in VOGUE...she could read fashion magazines all day...she loved to shop (I wonder where I got that from!?)

She was kind and loving-  she always supported me, loved me unconditionally and told me how beautiful I was

She was healthy- she did yoga, she stretched everyday and ate healthy foods

She was innovative- she even made her own face creams because "better than the ones they have in the stores"

She was beautiful- I have never seen a more beautiful woman- her skin always glowed as if radiating the beauty in her heart

She was mine
and I will never forget her.


I love you so much grandma...you were taken too soon.


xoxo,

Veronika.
update:  my grandma felt sick and went to the hospital...after 3 hours of testing they said it was just back pain and sent her home...a few hours later she fainted and couldn't be revived...they think it was a stroke or heart attack...that's why I feel so shocked...she was only 71 and very healthy. She still lives in Slovakia so it's definitely hard to be so far away. Thank you to everyone for your wonderful support.