Thursday, November 4, 2010

OOTD: A "LOFTY" Ensemble

Happy day-before-Friday ladies!  My entry is so late tonight because I just had a great workout with my trainer.  Now I'm relaxing on the couch with Lulu and ready to show you my outfit of the day.

All three main pieces of this outfit are new, from my shopping trip to LOFT last weekend:
Blouse- LOFT
Jacket- LOFT
Skirt- LOFT
Tights- HUE @ Macy's
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
Bag- MbMJ
Necklace- Forever 21

Did you see I finally broke out the tights today!? I was actually excited that it was chilly enough today to wear them!  Ladies who live in the south---are you wearing tights yet?

xoxo,

Veronika.

PS- I blew my hair out this morning after using a clarifying shampoo to get all that Redken product out and I can finally really see the shape of my haircut and I really do see how different the layers are from the way they were before :)