Saturday, November 13, 2010

Weekend Shopping: Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Target

This is my second blog in a day---I love coming here.  I love that every time I open my inbox I'm met with such beautiful, wonderful and kind comments. Thank you a thousand times over.

As I mentioned earlier, Candice and I went to Forever 21 today at Baybrook mall which is a drives away for us, but well worth it. Once again I tried on a ton of clothes and only bought a few items (pretty sure the fitting rooms girls think we're crazy when we come in with all of those clothes.)

I also returned my American Eagle parka and a black and white lace top from Forever 21 that I had purchased previously.  I try to keep all of my receipts now because I find myself returning more things than I used to.  I like to try to make smart purchasing decisions but if I have a few misses at least I know I can return them.

Here's what I got today (I also went to Target and a few other stores):
 $2 holiday knee socks from Target

Black dress from Forever 21--- looks more expensive than it is, in person.  It's more like a longer tunic length on me, must be worn with tights or leggings. I think it cost $27.80. I got a size Large, for extra length.

Black peasant-style top from Forever 21. It looks so lovely on and the sleeves are pretty too, when worn.  I got a size Medium and I think it was $24.80.

Black circle scarf (from Forever 21)--- $8.80. I got this for my Slovakia trip and for Paris.  I LOVE circle scarves because you don't have to worry about the ends of your scarf sticking out.  It's so comfy and you can wrap it around your neck over and over.

Hat---Charlotte Russe, $10.80.  I love the looser sort of beret-style hats.  I think this will look chic with my black jacket.


Extra-long white tank--- $9.80, Forever 21, size Medium---this is great for working out and it's so long that you can wear it over leggings too. Great for ladies who want to cover their butt while wearing leggings. I just love these extra-long tops.


Pink Gloves---Merona, at Target, $10.99.  I got these for our trip.  I needed mittens and I just love these pink ones. I'm still looking for black ones too.

That's everything for today.  I still have to make a trip to Sephora tomorrow morning, so I'll post what I get when I get back.

Thanks for reading---for being so supportive---and for bringing such a positive energy into my life during this tough time.  Before I go, I wanted to show you a few cute pics of Lulu's haircut. He is SO tiny looking now!

Before (fluffy maniac!)

After (hairless wonder!)

We always laugh because he looks like a little lion after his haircuts. He is not very happy for the first few days afterward!

and...more peony gorgeousness (thank you again Jamie, from the bottom of my heart!)


xoxo,
Veronika.