Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekend Shopping: Sephora & Victoria's Secret

Last night I went on a cleaning spree. I think that anytime I'm stressed or sad, I turn to cleaning to center myself and feel "in control."  I spent at least 2 hours cleaning out my closet last night (I also cleaned the bedroom and bathroom.)  I even took all of the socks (mine and my husband's) out of the sock drawer and threw all the old/torn ones away and turned them all the right side out.  I also made another donation pile of clothes I never wear anymore and some tee shirts and stuff.

Cleaning is always a calming thing for me.  When I organize and clean things, it makes me feel like everything is OK and everything is better.  I've kind of always been that way.  My closet was a mess so I was really happy I took the time to clean it. I think it will be a lot easier to pack now.

After sleeping in this morning (I was up until almost 2 cleaning) I made a trip to Sephora to use my 20% off coupon. Here's what I got:

Make Up For Ever- Aqua Smokey Lash Mascara

Sephora Collection Kabuki Brush


I am really happy with the products I got using Sephora's 20% off coupon.  This was actually my third time using the F&F discount. I also got YSL Touche Eclat, Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb rollerball perfume, Philosophy Microdelivery Mini Peel Pads, Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner and Benefit Eye Bright in previous orders.


I also stopped by Victoria's Secret today to use my "$10 off a bra," "free ruched panty," and "free lacie thong" coupons (I get A LOT of coupons in the mail.)


I ended up getting this VS sport bra:




I also bought a bunch of VS PINK panties, they always suck me in with their bright colors and prints! They were on promotion---7 for $25.  They have some really cute designs out right now! I can't wait for the VS Fashion Show on November 30th!  I DVR it every year and use it as workout motivation.

Tomorrow night my plan is to pack for my trip so it's done and ready to go. 

Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

xoxo,

Veronika.